- Reasons for collection and use of personal information
The Company will use the personal information provided by you (that which can identify a specific individual, the same shall apply hereinafter) for the purposes set forth below. The Company will use the personal information provided by you (which can identify a specific individual, hereinafter the same) for the purposes set forth below.
- Acceptance of applications for our inquiry service
- Confirmation of your identity
- Confirmation of and response to the terms and conditions for using our inquiry service
- Research and development of services by conducting and analyzing market research, data analysis and questionnaires
- Proposing services of the Company and its affiliates and partners, such as sending direct mailings
- Other operations for the appropriate and smooth performance of transactions
Personal information provided for the purpose of employment application will be used for the purpose of employment guidance, contact, and selection, and will be disposed of by the Company in a non-reusable form after the selection process. Personal information submitted by our employees will be used only to the extent necessary for social insurance and payroll services, and will not be used for any other purpose. The extent to which personal information is provided is left to the discretion of the customer using this site, and not all of it necessarily needs to be provided. However, if less information is registered, the service may be limited.
- We may entrust the processing of entrusted personal information to third parties within the scope of the purpose of use. These third parties will be selected after confirming that they have an adequate level of security for personal information, and necessary and appropriate supervision will be provided through a consignment agreement or other means regarding measures for appropriate management of personal information, confidentiality, prohibition of re-provision, and other matters related to information maintenance and management.
- Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We have established the following provisions regarding the provision of personal information entrusted to us by our customers to third parties. However, we may comply with such requests for disclosure or provision of personal information without the consent of the person in question only when required to do so by law or by legal authorities such as courts, public prosecutors' offices, or police.
- Purpose of Use
We may transfer the information we receive to third parties such as our affiliated companies in order to provide appropriate responses to your inquiries and smooth service delivery.
- Items of personal information provided to third parties
Address, name, company/organization name, title such as position, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, and other information provided in the inquiry form, etc.
- Means or method of provision to third parties
The information will be provided in paper form or data, depending on the means requested by the recipient.
- Cessation of provision to third parties
You may request that we stop providing your personal information to third parties.
- Purpose of Use
- Disclosure, Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
- If you wish to disclose, correct, discontinue products or services, or request deletion of your personal information, we will promptly respond to your request after confirming your identity.